Toxic Substances Personal Injury Lawyer Glendale
Exposure to toxic substances is a common type of personal injury in Glendale, CA. At My Lawyer Glendale we do everything possible to obtain the fair compensation you are entitled to if you get sick because of exposure to toxic substances, like asbestos, silica, benzene, etc. You don’t pay us unless we win. You can call us at 1 (818) 574-4441 for a free consultation today. But before that, read this article to find out the circumstances and cases when people normally get sick because of toxic substances and can file a lawsuit.
Toxic Substances Personal Injury
People are prone to toxic exposure through inhalation, skin, and ingestion. These substances can cause serious health effects. This may happen at work, at home or through environmental contamination.
What are the health effects?
- You may damage your eyes and get blind.
- Damages may occur in the reproductive system.
- Scarring of the skin is another type of harm you may be exposed to.
- Further damages include brain damage, lung damage, damage to the organs.
- Sometimes this may have a fatal effect.
What illnesses does toxic substance exposure cause?
The list of illnesses you may get is rather long. The worst-case scenario is cancer. You may also get Parkinson’s disease, RADS (Reactive Airways Dysfunction Syndrome), Mesothelioma. Asbestosis, Lung disease, Hodgkin’s disease, and Aplastic anemia.
Have in mind, that this is a non-exhaustive list of illnesses you may have. Most importantly, check with your doctor if your particular illness is related to toxic substances. If it does, you need to hire an experienced Glendale personal injury attorney as soon as possible. My Lawyer Glendale can fight for your case so you can receive fair compensation for the damages caused to your body and mind.
Which jobs can cause toxic substance injury?
Some occupations are more prone to cause toxic effects. The following are some of the jobs that can potentially cause toxic substance exposure injury:
- railroad workers,
- factory workers,
- appliance installers,
- textile mill workers,
- transporters of hazardous materials.
What to do if you had a toxic substance exposure injury?
Sometimes the effects of the toxic substance exposure are not immediately seen. You may be exposed to toxic substances over time and get an illness that directly relates to toxic materials exposure. If you got exposed to toxic substances, you need to take care of not only the illness itself but get fair compensation for the damage.
At My Lawyer Glendale we do everything possible to protect your rights and get the maximum compensation for the harm caused to you. We play a fair game with our clients. Read on to find out why to apply to My Lawyer Glendale when you have experienced exposure to toxic substances.
Why Apply to My Lawyer Glendale for Toxic Substances Personal Injury?
- At My Lawyer Glendale, we know the ins and outs of toxic substance abuse. We can help you claim the compensation you rightfully deserve.
- You may have doubts about the law and your specific case. At a free initial consultation, we will consider your specific case and your chances to win.
- During the free consultation, you can know whether it’s worth filing a lawsuit.
- We don’t charge you unless we win. This puts you in a risk-free situation. You pay us out of the percentage of your compensation received.
- We handle denied cases. You don’t need to lose hope if you are denied. We will appeal your case and estimate your chances right from the beginning.
- We can help you receive Social Security Disability Benefits if you cannot work because of toxic substance exposure.
Call us at 1 (818) 574-4441 for a free consultation or fill out the form below if you or your loved one suffered a personal injury due to toxic substance exposure. The sooner you take action filing a lawsuit, the better are your chances of winning. Even if the people that caused the injury, offer you other ways to settle the issue, talk with our attorney before signing or agreeing to anything.