Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits Lawyer Glendale
People normally think that disability is something that will never happen to them. However, that is not the case. When you face an injury that prevents you from engaging in gainful work activity, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits. If that happens to you, we are here to help you at My Lawyer Glendale. Learn about basic requirements that make you eligible for benefits and reasons to apply to My Lawyer Glendale for assistance.
How to Determine if You are Eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits?
Several distinctions make you eligible for disability benefits.
- need to be under the age of 65 and a disabled worker, or
- became disabled under the age of 22 if your parent meets certain requirements, or
- maybe a disabled widow or widower at the age of 50 to 60. In this case, the deceased spouse needs to be insured under Social Security,
- you have worked in jobs covered by Social Security,
- you have a health problem that qualifies for disability.
In addition to the above mentioned, you need to meet some work credit and income requirements that the Social Security Administration considers before sending your file to California Disability Determination Services for medical review. After the examination, Disability Determination Services will determine whether you are qualified.
Why Apply to Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits Lawyer in Glendale
Unfortunately, the paperwork for applying for benefits is rather complicated. Therefore, you need to hire a Glendale Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits Lawyer to do the work for you. At My Lawyer Glendale, we make the process as easy as possible. Firstly, you will not encounter direct costs for attorney fees and will pay a percentage out of the insurance benefits. Secondly, you can have your case evaluated free of charge and assess your chances of being approved. You can apply for a free consultation by calling us at 1 (818) 574-4441 or fill out the form below. Finally, you do not owe us any money if we don’t win your case. This means that you will pay only and if we have a successful outcome for your specific case.
Other benefits of applying to My Lawyer Glendale
Here are some other benefits you will get when using the services of our Glendale Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits Attorney.
- Apply for industry-specific claims: you may have a work-related injury at an office, a factory or even in a restaurant. Whatever the case, we can handle the paperwork and the whole process for you.
- We handle non-accident claims: sometimes you become disabled not because of injury but because of repetitive movements at the workplace. For example, you may have a neck or back pain that you can feel only after several months. We consider such cases and have a proven record of success when dealing with such symptoms.
- Apply even if you are denied: if the Social Security Administration has turned down your case, this does not mean that you need to lose hope. We are here to appeal and get a better solution for you.
- We process permanent disability claims: sometimes the medical treatment is not a solution for an injury. In such cases, you are eligible for permanent disability benefits that our lawyers successfully handle at My Lawyer Glendale.
- Apply if you have encountered psychological stress: you may have constant headaches or sleeping disorders that may be related to your work. We also handle such cases. Make sure to apply as early as possible to avoid further health complications.